So, after gathering a lot of good feedback from players on Itch and on Ludum Dare community, I decided to improve and update the game. Since LD42 is not over yet, I've uploaded a stand alone Windows version for 1.1 while keeping the original HTML version intact.
- Dedicated buttons for Hammer and Rod, no more switching.
- Increased player invincibility frames after taking damage.
- Enemy projectiles no more ignore invincibility frames.
- When spawned, enemies have a temporary state in which they cannot damage the player.
- Adjusted hitbox for player and enemies.
- Orb enemy is now slower and can only deal damage when it is flying low.
- Some enemy placement has been altered.
- Fixed issues with Hammer's positioning and hitbox, making it more effective.
- Crystals now can spawn over floor bricks instead of just dirt.
- Your palette selection from the title screen carries over to the game.
- Title screen slightly changed.
Thanks to everyone who played, rated, commented or left some feedback. I appreciate ya! <3